The Diamond package includes a full day of wedding planning support, from the moment you wake to the I do’s, then finally as you take your first dance as husband and wife.
This package is our most popular for couples as I try to take all of the stress away from the bridal party so they can enjoy every moment.
I believe in going the extra mile to ensure your day is catered for to your every need.
I give the personal touch with your guests and coordinate the day to make lasting memories.
The Diamond package includes:
- Consultations with you via telephone/email/ face to face
- Co-ordination of all vendors/selected by client
- Wedding day etiquette and advice.
- Assistance with design and decor, selction of linens, logistics of rentals and table scape planning
- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
- Assistance at rehearsal and rehearsal dinner itinerary
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception. Oversee wedding day from start to end
- Access to wedding day kit (allergy pills, tide to go, Tylenol etc)
Before the ceremony
- Coordination of all the day, ensuring the reception room is decorated and meets the bride and grooms vision of perfection
- Ensuring all place settings and name cards are set with distinction
- Coordination of hired services, catering, bar, DJ and photographer so when the newlyweds enter all their needs are catered for
- Arrangement of flowers, center pieces, back drops or ceiling decorations
- Creation of a seating chart to let all of your guests see their table location
After the ceremony
- Master of ceremonies announcing the bridal party when arriving
- Ensuring the pre reception drinks are served
- Coordinating the caters to ensure all of the bridal party’s requests are exceeded
- Master of ceremonies to announce the speeches
- Master of ceremonies to announce the cutting of the cake and toasts
- Coordinate with the DJ to ensure the “First Dance” runs smoothly
- Master of ceremonies for any announcements
At the end of the night
- Take down of all rented materials, glasses, table covers, sashes, chairs
- Ensure all of the rented materials are packed up and ready to go back to the stores
- Say goodnight
In all of the packages I can add at no extra cost some simple stress free services these have included:
• Ensuring all of the presents get back to the Bride and Grooms Room
• Turning down and decorating the Bride and Grooms Honeymoon Suite
• Ensuring champagne where purchased is on ice in the Honeymoon Suite
• Collecting groomsmen suits ready for returning to rental hire company