The gold package is designed to eliminate any of the stress from the couple, freidns and family. It includes professional decor and vendor set up at your chosen location.
We take your vision and ensure is comes alive flawlessly, ensuring all of the tiny details you have planned are set with distinction and ready for you to walk into as a newly married couple.
I believe in going the extra mile to ensure your day is catered for to your every need, I give the personal touch with your guests and coordinate the day to make lasting memories.
The Gold package includes:
- Consultations with you via telephone/email/ face to face
- Co-ordination of all vendors/selected by client
- Wedding day etiquette and advice.
- Assistance with design and decor, selection of linens, logistics of rentals and tablescape planning
- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
- Assistance at rehearsal and rehearsal dinner itinerary
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception. Oversee wedding day from start to end
- Access to wedding day kit (allergy pills, tide to go, Tylenol etc)
Before the ceremony
- Coordination of all the day, ensuring the reception room is decorated and meets the bride and grooms vision of perfection
- Ensuring all place settings and name cards are set with distinction
- Coordination of hired services, catering, bar, DJ and photographer so when the newlyweds enter all their needs are catered for
- Arrangement of flowers, center pieces, back drops or ceiling decorations
- Creation of a seating chart to let all of your guests see their table location
After the ceremony
- Master of ceremonies announcing the bridal party when arriving
- Ensuring the pre reception drinks are served
- Coordinating the caters to ensure all of the bridal party’s requests are exceeded